MadMom and Mutt

Monday, March 27, 2006

Leave 'Em Laughing

Larry calls his retired, widowed mother in Boca...

L: Mom! How are you?

M: (heavy Brooklyn Jewish accent) Oh, alright. Everything is good except for the weakness.

L: Why are you weak, Mom?

M: Why? Because I haven't eaten in 35 days, that's why!

L: (becoming concerned) Mom, why haven't you eaten in 35 days???

M: In case my son should call...God forbid I should have my food in my mouth!

(Having been raised by a mother who is very likely of good German Jewish stock, I think I may rightfully use this one! ; )

1 Comments:

  • This sounds PRECISELY like something you'd say to Michael. Hell, if I wait too long to call you now that the BAGS are sharing information, you'd say that to me. ;-)

    I'm going to print out the thing you wanted me to read yesterday because the print looks all weird and small. Will comment soon.

    By Blogger Mocha, at March 27, 2006 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.