MadMom and Mutt

Thursday, March 23, 2006

m & m's

Uh-oh...it's that time again! Now that I'm not sooooo craving comfort food, I guess I have to get my sweets in other ways. Peanut m&m's...the best. You can have your chocolate and pretend you're getting nutritious protein! Kind of like a Jewish mother without the guilt! ; )

Wandering aimlessly on the internet tonight...well, not entirely aimlessly but from one interesting blog to another...I stumbled across this. Mind you, I have no idea who CPO Tyrol is, but he sure is cute! I don't mind being him if I can be his cuteness equivalent in a middle-aged, grey-haired dyke, especially if we get all the hot women. So, my heart gets tramped a bit along the way...that's life!
You scored as CPO Galen Tyrol.

You never wanted to be a glamorous Viper pilot. You are happy knowing that without you to fix their birds, they cannot fly. You fell in love with the wrong girl, but is that so wrong? Maybe, but you don't really care.



What New Battlestar Galactica character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
I guess I've found another fun timewaster, a la Blogthings and The Harvard Implicit Association Study. Ooooo! Ooooo! I've got to add them to my sidebar!

I spent much of the evening tooling around on the net while watching the original Law and Order on tv. It was a good night on TNT, with back-to-back-to-back-to-back Law and Orders! Let's see what I found while Lennie and Ray or Mike and Phil wrap the conviction up for the prosecutors. (I remember as far back as Ben Stone and Paul Robinette.)

This evening's fishing expedition included:
Stephanie's, aka Nerd Noir / been there a few times. It took the white girl a while to understand what "knee grow" meant. I really am very naive.
The Lesbian Lifestyle / I was only there briefly. I'm putting it on my Worthy of a More Thorough Pereusal list.
The Adult Novelty Company / Adding it to my Christmas wish list. Think my mom would get me a nice dildo, harness, vibe? I know, probably not. Maybe I should get her a gift certificate from there. Could ease my Christmas shopping woes.

That was my evening, pretty much. At least I had some interesting things to see.

Finally, my friend, Tam, came over tonight. You know, the one who never checks her email and hasn't been on her computer in a month or two. It's always so good to sre her. Hopefully, she'll get around to clearing out her inbox and can actually come out and play!

I showed Tam my last blog entry and she decided the hand shot I uploaded earlier reminded her too much of death, with its pasty-looking hand against a black backgrond. It was MULLBERRY, Tam!

So, in Tam's honor, and to soothe any others who were disturbed by my funereal hand shot, here is another shot. I think my at-home American manicure shows up well enough against Sadie's brindle underbelly. And I will admit the coloring
does
look a little more lively. Is everybody happy now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.