MadMom and Mutt

Friday, March 31, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Well, I'm all revved up now, cleaning windows (in the dark, as I knew I would be), washing and ironing curtains (I can't believe how domestic I am. I must be premenstrual!). I even started moving furniture about, though the walls must be at least minimally wiped and the carpet well vacuumed! I'm really starting to get excited about the new layout. Mind you, I haven't yet made sure it will actually work! Have pizza and good beer, will clean...at least for a little while! I'll have to post a picture when I have it all done...probably about next Wednesday!

Since it's 8:30 at night and my adrenaline is still going, and I've had trouble with insomnia lately, can I tell you again how glad I am the apartment directly below me is currently vacant?!?

No, I don't do other people's windows! ; )

2 Comments:

  • Well then, I won't even ask!

    By Blogger Jess, at March 31, 2006 10:11 PM  

  • {{{Von!}}} I promise I will catch up on folks' blogs this weekend, and yours will be second only to Moley, who pants for my presence! So good to hear you're also going to get back on the schtick!

    And, I do hate cleaning!

    By Blogger Cheryl, at April 08, 2006 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.