MadMom and Mutt

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Well Said!

I came across this wonderful blog on my evening surf. Of course, I have no recollection of the convoluted path that led me there, but I believe it started, as it so often does for me, at Nurse Pam's. If it's real important, out here in Blog World (God, that sounds like a Kevin Costner production!) for one to keep track of how one gets from point A to point B, please let me know and I'll do my best! : )

Somehow, I would up at la casa de La Queen Sucia, Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez. This woman rocks! This little beauty was in response to a Lou Dobbs show on the "immigration crisis." Thank God I don't suffer from the compulsion to watch or listen to idjits like Dobbs! I can't even get through more than 5 or 10 minutes of a Bush "press conference." I think being forced to wacth Dobbs and listen to Bush would be the most excrutiating torture! (I probably shouldn't have just said that, huh? The airwaves have ears nowadays! ; )

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.