MadMom and Mutt

Friday, April 14, 2006

Great How-to Site


I found the neatest site on my post-work unwinding surf tonight. I got there by Googling Mexican Sunflowers to show to my friend, Jess. The site is called eHow.

So, I started tooling around in there a bit and it's wonderful from what I've seen already. I own two recreational kayaks and also XC ski and showshoe so I went to the Outdoor Recreation page first. I am intrigued with the idea of sea kayaking and I was amazed at the depth of information available on that topic. And very useful, practical stuff, too, like how to exit your kayak if it's capsized. That's be one of the first things I'd like to know!

The gardening section seems equally impressive. They not only have a section on growing basics, but specific information on planning for special gardens, such as the cut-flower garden I tried last spring. They have quite healthy lists for vegetables and annual and perreniel flowers as well a special information for bulbs, groundcovers and vines, shrubs, trees and roses! Oh, how I want a rose garden someday!

You can also learn how to fix your car, make home repairs, redecorate, date and marry (I should read that one ; ), play cards and collect collect yoyos, throw a great party, choose a pet and use false eyelashes.

Go check it out...I bet you find what you're looking for there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.