MadMom and Mutt

Sunday, April 30, 2006

I'm a Commodity!

This has got to be the most hilarious thing I've ever seen! I am apparently a commodity on the fantasy blog stock market. Hmmm, something I've always aspired to, I must say. I wonder what those values mean in my money. I wonder if I'm worth anything! ROFL!

This, on the other hand, is not so funny to me. The internet is a scary place. I lived enough of my life prior to the advent of home computing that I still hold a healthy skepticism. Someone out there has evaluated my blog and determined it fits into the following categories, or "industries": English, Links, Photoblog, Baby Photoblog, Americas, USA, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Female, Personal, Working. Is there a reason for this? Shall I be expecting a proposal from somewhere in Asia? Should I be looking over my shoulder? Most importantly, is there profit sharing with the blogger in question? Huh? Huh?

It's been an interesting day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.