MadMom and Mutt

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Life Meter

I put a little Life Meter on my site a month or so ago. I thought the idea was cute. I know little enough about this stuff that I thought it would track any time I accessed this site and update itself automatically. I didn't realize I'd have to actually go to the Life Meter site on a regular basis to manually update! I'm not really lazy, but... Well, maybe I am a little lazy.

I've purposely avoided going there recently, waiting to see when the message would change from "Probably Alive" to "Possibly Dead" or "Probably Dead" or "Call 911" or "Call the Funeral Parlor!" It hasn't! 11 days worth of active avoidance has only produced a constant "Probably Alive."

It's been rather a disappointment to me. I am fairly easy-going and find pleasure in the smallest, weirdest things. I'm also easily bored, perhaps a tad ADHD, and want the results I expect when I want them.

A message to Life Meter: do something interesting soon or your days are numbered!

I'm working again today so, if the meter changes to "Oh...my....God," please don't call 911?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.