MadMom and Mutt

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Parabola

pa·rab·o·la

n.
() A plane curve formed by the intersection of a right circular cone and a plane parallel to an element of the cone or by the locus of points equidistant from a fixed line and a fixed point not on the line.

Un-huh.

A couple of months ago, I happened upon a magazine I'd never seen. (Pam, you're going to love this one!) It's called Parabloa and it's a magazine on spirituality. Every quarter they select a particular theme examine it from the perspective of many of the world's spiritual traditions. I found it in my local Border's while I was on one of my mass-shopping excursions during my father's illness. Hey, you cope as best you can. I haven't read much of it yet but can already recommend it if you have any interest in spirituality, non-partisan religion, morality or if you simply want to see and feel life from someone else's point of view.

Worth checking out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.