MadMom and Mutt

Monday, May 08, 2006

I Hadn't Wanted to Mention This, But...

Since Pam has had such hardship with the delivery of her Blogger's Review Kit from Boca Java, I really didn't want to mention that a miracle recently occured here in southeastern Pennsylvania. I have been accepted into the hallowed halls of bloggersfuel reviewers. (Shhh...my kit arrived Friday.) (Soooo sorry, Pam!) Since tomorrow is my first day back to work since then and I leave it to someone else to make me coffee on my days off, this is my first opportunity to sample Bruce's wares. I am still skeptical of the chocolate and caramel Blogger's Beach Blast and the vanilla-kahlua-caramel-flavored Blogger's Pajama Passion. They are, however, coffee names I could fully stand behind. The only thing better than the beach or pajamas would be the beach and pajamas!

I have selected New Media Mavericks as my first sampling. Here's the blurb,
'Unfiltered Truth' Lead the information reformation with this medium roast from the prized Tarrazu region of Costa Rica with excellent body and robust richness.

I inhaled deeply as I opened the package, savoring the aroma of the fresh-roasted beans. Medium in color but full of suculent fragrance, I practically floated away to heaven on the scent of the grinding. The pot is programmed, the filtered water poised. I hope to wake up to a little sip of Nirvana in the morning, slurped daintily from my way cool, new Bloggersfuel.com coffee mug.

Thanks for the suggestion, Kelly and Pam! Damn, I hope Pam gets her coffee soon!

Operation Million Cup










Here I am, all set up for my morning java and chomping at the bit to try my Bloggersfuels!

::walks away, chuckling, at finally becoming a
Boca Bitch::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.