MadMom and Mutt

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I've Been Led Astray

I started out a good girl, I did! Then I wandered over to that den of iniquity known as 21st Century Lesbian Trailer Trash. What should I expect with a name like that, huh? Pam seems a lot safer when she's blogging about coffee, but masturbation (that's a great Wikipedia article, btw) sure sounds like loads more fun! I, personally, choose to masturbate for the health and psychological benefits. I rub to facilitate my growth, in a manner of speaking. I volunteer to lead the study of the physical benefits of masturbation in the human female. ; )

Pam cited Purple Twinkie for her link to this fab poster. I didn't have much time to play there but very much enjoyed a few posts and Scott's 202 things. Scott led me to Paul Davidson who has an amazing grasp of the English language and a book being "officially released" tomorrow! How exciting! Look for The Lost Blogs in a book store near you. Sounds like my kind of beach book!

Being the risk taker I am, I pushed the envelope to explore the true source of such a
moving sentiment. "War can wait. Masturbate" stirred the passion for peace instilled in me from growing up in the land of the Quakers (another great Wikipedia article). True to my pacifist leanings, I hightailed it over to MasturbateForPeace.com. Talk about your cool site. Talk about your worthwhile cause. This is my kind of orgasm, erm, organization. This is a place where I could volunteer my time, money and services! Upfront and witty commentary, sage advice, highly sex-positive and the coolest bumper stickers I've ever seen!

This one was a particular favorite. This place might just push me over the edge into putting actual bumper stickers on my actual car! How have I ever lived without...

"
Don't be a hater, use your vibrator,"

"
Peace is power, fiddle with your flower,"

the vague, "
Do unto yourself, not unto others,"

"
Don't feel hate ejaculate,"

"
Don't invade just get laid,"

the obscure, "
Fap for freedom,"

"
If only our leaders would squeeze their peters,"

"
If you stroke it, war won't cum...,"

the oh-so-lesbian, "
Lube the toys, Don't send the boys,"

"Peace Is In The Palm Of My Hand,"

"
Protect the nation through self-stimulation,"

"
Saving the world, one Kleenex at a time,"

"
To make the world great you need to masturbate,"

"
Be a masturbator, not an instigator,"

"
Genitals for gentleness"

and what will likely be my first purchase...

"
I'm a peace hoochie, rubbin my coochie!"

How
is a girl to choose? "Oh, my!"

I have bookmarked the Cunnilingus Tutor for future reference or simply to compare notes. Looks like recommended reading to me. Happy cruising!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.