MadMom and Mutt

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Why So Slow Here?

Wondering where I've been? My alternate personality has been taking up computer time over at No Ordinary Princess. If you want the big picture, you'll have to check that out as well. I'm liking this new space and think I'll be dividing my time between the two.

Not interested in that but simply dying for new pics of my grandboy? Go here to check out weeks three, four and five photos. My favorites will soon be added to my Flickr photostream. I only found the new pics last night after work. Gimme a chance!

Oh, and I have been sampling my free coffees from Boca Java during my last work week. Hopefully, in the week I have off now, I'll be able to try them again and get my reviews out there. I need to earn my cafe, after all! Thanks, Bruce!

The sun is shining, the breeze is blowing and my garden is calling my name. ('Least I think that's the garden calling.) Asta la vista until this evening, probably after dark here in Eastern Daylight Time.

Enjoy your day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.